Our Mission: Glorify God. Be Christlike.
• Honor the authority of God’s Word – “Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son” (2 John 9).
• Joyfully worship in spirit and truth – “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth” (John 4:24).
• Be characterized by brotherly love and unity – “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God, for God is love” (1 John 4:7-8).
• Develop a life-long commitment to God – “…Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life” (Revelation 2:10).
• Build godly relationships – “Wives, submit to your own husbands…Husbands, love your wives…Children, obey your parents…Fathers, do not provoke your children…Servants, obey your masters…Masters, give your servants what is just and fair…” (Colossians 3:18-4:1).
To Be Christlike we will…
• Seek the lost – “the Son of Man has come to seek and save that which was lost” (Luke 19:10).
• Share the love of Christ – “He first found his own brother Simon, and said to him, ‘We have found the Messiah’ (which is translated, the Christ). And he brought him to Jesus…” (John 1:41-42).
• Effectively teach the word of God – “And these things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also” (2 Timothy 2:2).
• Be active in good works – “…Jesus of Nazareth…went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him” (Acts 10:38).
• Sacrificially give ourselves – “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service” (Romans 12:1).